viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

First time builder, need feedback pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Got this build from a thread on the front page and changed some parts to ones available in the UK and added monitor. Would appreciate any feedback as I have no clue what I'm doing really
Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yas

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming, not intense gaming mind you, I play LoL/OW/gw2 on a reallyyy bad PC right now

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Medium/High settings, ~60fps though I play on much less now and not hugely fussed, I don't think I play games which are too performance intense.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~700 GBP on parts(not including OS), I could potentially put off buying a monitor for some time if that meant getting some better parts.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

England

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor £98.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk
Motherboard ASRock - AB350M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard £64.58 @ Novatech
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory £72.30 @ Amazon UK
Storage SanDisk - Ultra II 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive £88.00 @ Amazon UK
Video Card EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0 Video Card £148.98 @ CCL Computers
Case Deepcool - TESSERACT SW RED ATX Mid Tower Case £34.00 @ Ebuyer
Power Supply EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply £58.95 @ Amazon UK
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit £82.20 @ Aria PC
Monitor BenQ - GW2470H 23.8" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor £104.72 @ Amazon UK
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total £752.72
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-28 16:44 BST+0100

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I'm not sure about the monitor, I only care thats its not too pricey and not too big (I have 19 inch atm though I'd like at least little bigger) so if people have different recommendations that'd be welcome.

I initially had a different GPU but changed to this one because of price. Visual performance is not a huge deal for me(like game settings, I run medium now and its k), rn my pc is quite awful on all fronts and I care mostly about speed of things loading and frame rate I guess.

I'd appreciate any Case recommendations as I found that one a bit ugly but it was the closest I could find to what was recommended in the other build I based this on.

submitted by /u/KazzaChin
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q4o8r/first_time_builder_need_feedback/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario