lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

For those who live in warmer climates, how do you keep cool during the summer? pc building site custom pc builder

Hi all,

Over spring break I bought and put together my first PC. I'm using a I3-7100 CPU with an RX 480 4gb GPU. When I first put it together, it was still practically winter, so very cool temps. now that summer has started though, i've run into more problems with overheating. I'm using the stock cooler for the I3, but it seems to be the 480 that is getting really hot. Obviously I should get a better cooler for CPU, but other then that, I'm wondering for people who live in warmer areas of the world, do you have any tips on how to maintain a cooler climate? Thanks.

submitted by /u/samitch0754
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nv7ji/for_those_who_live_in_warmer_climates_how_do_you/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario