domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Fractal Design Node 202: shall I go with the Integra PSU? pc building site custom pc builder

Question as in title: is the Integra PSU any good, okay or just terrible? Reviews (as scarce as they are) I have come across were not keen on the Integra, but they didn't take it out in favour of another PSU either.

As I am new to PC building, I am wondering how reliable the Integra is. Would not want to end up frying my PC just because I didn't invest another ~40€ to get a Corsair or BeQuiet SF PSU.

Thank you already for your help!

submitted by /u/branded_for_life
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p1bmg/fractal_design_node_202_shall_i_go_with_the/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario