lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Funky thing just started happening on startup after half of a year of no issues pc building site custom pc builder

So, I built this computer in January of this year. Have had no snags or any issues until today. I relocated temporarily for work and brought my computer with me. Unpacked it all today and got it all set up. Pushed the power button and the windows error message comes up stating I need to repair my computer. So, I went into Bios as it was the only available button option to press. Exited bios to try to restart my machine and it booted into windows just fine.

Restarted it to test if it would happen again, the same situation repeated. I don't know what would be causing this, but I've played games on it and tested applications on both drives (SSD is OS drive, HDD is game drive) and have had no issues.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this?

submitted by /u/sb95500
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nx9s4/funky_thing_just_started_happening_on_startup/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario