domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Gtx 770 90°C at 100% fan speed pc building site custom pc builder

So I've bought a gtx 770 because I am on a low budget. It still has it's warranty so I can give it back if you advise me to. My system is an i7 4790 with 12 gigs DDR3, some crappy case without any fans and the Asus gtx 770 directcu II. While playing rust I noticed that my card ran at 86-90°C at 100% fan speed. Do you think I should reapply thermal paste (which would remove the warranty) or give it back and get a new one. The fans seem fine btw.

submitted by /u/DustEyezz
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nlblj/gtx_770_90c_at_100_fan_speed/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario