miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Help choosing a monitor pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a new monitor for my setup. I'm pretty uneducated when it comes to monitors and I'm want to get the most out of my money, so i was hoping you could help.

I'm looking for something at least 27" wide, 120Hz+ refresh rate, and a 1 ms response time. 2 HDMI ports would be preferred, but aren't really necessary. I was looking at an Acer GN276HL, but I'm not sure if this is a good monitor or if there is something cheaper out there for me.

Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/Rockerrage
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8ni1/help_choosing_a_monitor/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario