lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Help me build a Ryzen gaming PC. pc building site custom pc builder

Hi everyone! I'm planning on building my second ever PC in the next few weeks, this time a bit more performance than last time (fx6300 + GTX760). I live in Sweden, where the prices on pc parts are completely outrageous, so don't flip out.

I really want a future proof PC, I will maybe start editing in APP in the near future, but the main use for this PC will be gaming.

This is what I came up with so far: ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

ASUS GTX 1070 8GB DUAL OC

Phanteks Eclipse P400 (White, Window)

WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM

be quiet! Pure Power 10 700w (Silver Cert.)

Corsair 16GB 3000Mhz CL15 LPX

AMD Ryzen 7 1700

This whole build is around 1101 US dollars on PC partpicker, while here in Sweden its going to cost me 1600 US dollars. So my budget is a complete maximum of 1200 US dollars. I will buy an SSD and a better CPU cooler later in September, but for now I want the best performance I can get.

So here is the problem, I really really really wanna game at 1440p, but I still have my old 1080p 60hz monitor from my last build, and I'm not sure I will be getting a 1440p monitor soon, they are very expensive. Thats what bugs me the most, should I really spend all that money on a 1440p build and not be able to get the most out of it? Or save money and go for a kick-ass 1080p build, and then build a new one in 3 or so years? What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/fieldsson
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p7alv/help_me_build_a_ryzen_gaming_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario