viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Help me improve price/performance ratio! Budget build to replace poverty laptop. pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Mainly gaming, browsing, school related (MATLAB, Origin, Photoshop)

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I use an Intel B960 Dual Core laptop right now. 900p 50-60 fps with no stuttering on even medium settings on games like League of Legends and WoW would be a huge upgrade for me. Anything after that would just be icing on the cake.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~200 USD.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Hungary.

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor $46.00
Motherboard ASRock - H81M Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $30.00
Memory Corsair - Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $46.00
Storage Toshiba - 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $29.00
Video Card Asus - GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB Video Card $39.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $190.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-28 08:07 EDT-0400

PSU I am looking at would be Chieftec Smart 400W (GPS-400A8) for 25 USD.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I study at a university right now. I use a laptop for convenience reason but I wanted to get a PC for better gaming performance for a long time.

The prices I used are the ones I found in local ads. What is your opinion about this build in this price range? What about compatibility issues and what parts should I replace if I want to lower the price? Thanks a lot for your feedback!

submitted by /u/Trappi53
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3ev9/help_me_improve_priceperformance_ratio_budget/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario