lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Help me select an SSD / NVMe replacement (my Intel 600p died yesterday) pc building site custom pc builder

I was in the middle of a podcast edit... when I got back to the computer to wake it up after lunch, the screen went black. Then on reboot, I got a "boot device not found", followed up by 0xc000000f error.

It seems the drive is the issue (Intel 600p M2), so now I'm looking for a replacement.

This drive is for the OS / Adobe CC only. I don't use this computer for anything but production work. I have a Samsung 850 that's used a scratch drive.

The mobo is a Gigabyte Z170X UD3 Ultra, if that makes a difference.

I was looking at the new Samsung 960, but I'm not sure if it's necessary for my use?

submitted by /u/ebarbaric
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nteg6/help_me_select_an_ssd_nvme_replacement_my_intel/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario