lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Help Selecting Remaining Components pc building site custom pc builder

Hey all, I'm on mobile so I'm sorry for not having the best formatting on this post.

This is the list I have so far. I don't know what to select for the remaining components (coolers, etc) and I don't know what things should be changed about my current selections. All I know is I want the 7700k and the 1080ti. Thanks for being a great community!

Edit: I don't want to get too far above $2,000 after tax and I'll be purchasing in the USA.

submitted by /u/Aesthetically
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nu45r/help_selecting_remaining_components/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario