lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Help with my first build pc building site custom pc builder

This is my first build, i want a PC to run Unity and Blender well and other beginner game dev software. I also wanted to play some older PC games and games from the Xbox 360 , Xbox/PS2 era. I do all my gaming on console but i wouldnt mind being able to play some current games on PC would this build play triple a games at 1080p with decent framerates ? Its okay if it doesnt because i could always upgrade in the future for now i just wanted a PC for older games, Unity, Blender stuff like that. Im already over my budget. I didnt want anything fancy for my first build i just wanted something to get use to and upgrade it in the future. What are your thoughts?

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/kbghcc

submitted by /u/Tjl14
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p7dow/help_with_my_first_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario