martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Help with upgrade to Dual Ultrawides (2560*1080) pc building site custom pc builder

Looking for some help with a graphics card and Power Supply. Recently I purchased two dual screen LG monitors (LG 29UM68-P) with a resolution of 2560*1080. The dual screens are to just see how I feel about a 21 by 9 ratio and to use for gaming/excel work. I don't do video editing and the games I play are more on the simple side (Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3 etc.) My current build which is a few years old is as follows:

  • Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

  • Videocard: EVGA GeForce GTX 480

  • Power Supply: Rosewill RG630-S12

  • RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 2x4GB DDR 2133

  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.4GHz

I run two screens right now that are 1920*1080. One of these screens that I use for Gaming is hooked into the graphics cards via a DVI connection. The other goes straight to the motherboard via a DVI as well. Neither the GPU or the Motherboard has an HDMI input. I am looking to upgrade to a graphics card that has two HDMI ports and will be able to handle both monitors. Without being too educated on the matter I have found this graphics card: GTX 1050 TI 4GB My thought is to replace my aging GTX 480 with that card, but other recommendations are welcome. I also don't know if I will need to upgrade my power supply?

Overall goal: Run modern but simpler games on one ultrawide while watching youtube, using excel etc. on the other. All via the same graphics card without my computer exploding and burning my house down.

Thanks for any feedback.

submitted by /u/ObliteratedChipmunk
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o4y6b/help_with_upgrade_to_dual_ultrawides_25601080/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario