sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Hey guys! pc building site custom pc builder

Rebuilding my old PC and I'm running into the issue of being unable to boot to BIOS no matter what. I flashed my bios after installing windows to my hard drive and since I did that I can't boot into BIOS (even without any drives connected)

I'm using a single ram card now with a basic graphics card just trying to get this computer running.

Any suggestions on where to start?

If I watch the lights on the motherboard it goes all the way to boot and then shuts off.

submitted by /u/Mager1794
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nf2o5/hey_guys/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario