viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Horizontal lines on monitor flickering pc building site custom pc builder

I bought an ACER Predator XB241H a little while ago to compliment my GTX1070, but since I've got it I can see the horizontal lines of pixels refreshing, and I've got no idea how to fix it.

I've swapped the port the DP cable is plugged into on my GPU, I've restarted everything and reinstalled drivers. I used a HDMI to DVI-D cable with my old monitor and I didn't have this issue.

I THINK it might be the cable, as I tried a HDMI cable and it seemed to fix it, but it was also flickering a bit and hard to tell.

Anyone got any advice, other than buying a new cable and hoping that works.

submitted by /u/neeyol
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q32pv/horizontal_lines_on_monitor_flickering/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario