domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

How do I fix screen tearing on a game that doesn't support Vsync? pc building site custom pc builder

I'm playing Robocraft. I can get 60+ FPS on my 60Hz monitor and the game looks very smooth until I turn the camera. The Screen then looks really choppy when I turn, and I assume this is screen tearing. Robocraft doesn't have Vsync support, but it does have a FPS limiter, which I set to 60 to see if it would help. It didn't. I've tried turning on forced Vsync in AMD settings but that didn't seem to work. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Chetey
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p1ice/how_do_i_fix_screen_tearing_on_a_game_that_doesnt/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario