viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

How far can you overclock a single fan GTX 1060 6GB? pc building site custom pc builder

I recently got a GTX 1060 6GB for stupidly cheap which is why it's only single fan and not multiple. I want to overclock if possible but I am completely aware that a single fan means I won't be able to overclock much. If I can't overclock at all that's fine i'm not too bothered but I want to get this PC running to it's full potential as it's my PC now but in a week i'm giving it to my younger brother so he can get into PC gaming when I go to uni.

submitted by /u/PLM-YouTube
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3ge3/how_far_can_you_overclock_a_single_fan_gtx_1060/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario