domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

How to connect fan to fins on GTX 980 ti hybrid? pc building site custom pc builder

I've looked at a ton of youtube videos to research how to do this, but none have the answer I need.

So i bought a GTX 980 ti hybrid like this off of craigslist. The only thing is there is no fan connected to the fins like in the picture. In the tutorial videos they said to remove the rear case fan and replace that with the new one but all I have is the fins. There is a fan power cord coming out of the gpu that is actually too short to reach the port on the motherboard (MSI b150 gaming) so I'm hoping I can connect the case fan to the fins and plug that fan into the slot somehow? Is that possible? What do I do with the power cord from the gpu in that case? Imgur album linked..

Imgur

submitted by /u/g18suppressed
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6no3w5/how_to_connect_fan_to_fins_on_gtx_980_ti_hybrid/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario