miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

I bought the components but I am not 100% if I made the right choice. Please advise. pc building site custom pc builder

So after 4 years I decided to upgrade from a FX 9370 to a Ryzen 5 1600. Some of you told me that this is a significant upgrade and that I am not going to regret it. I believed you and I bought it .

Now, I bought This mobo and this RAM. I would like to know from you if I made the right choice, considering that I am going to keep my crossfire configuration for a while (2x R9 280X) and then maybe upgrade to a 1070 or 1080. I generally play at 1080p or 1440p and I would like to keep 60fps at ultra detail. So far I struggled in CPU intensive games but where CF was supported I generally was able to achieve this goal overclocking the 2 video cards.

What do you think? Did I pick up the right components?

submitted by /u/plutonium-239
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o85qu/i_bought_the_components_but_i_am_not_100_if_i/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario