miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

I could use some help with Dual monitor setup on new PC. pc building site custom pc builder

I have just finished building my first PC (Ryzen) and I am a bit confused on what is the proper way to set up dual monitors.

I have Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti (1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI)

and my motherboard is Asrock AB350M PRO4.

I have managed to connect 1 monitor using HDMI/HDMI cable to the GTX 1050 ti.

Since I currently don't have DisplayPort cable I was wondering if I can connect my second monitor directly to the motherboard using another HDMI/HDMI cable?

The official website of Asrock AB350M PRO4 does not mention the card having an onboard (integrated) video card but there is 1 free HDMI port on the back of the motherboard.

I remember reading somewhere you are not suppose to connect monitors to the motherboard so I figure I would ask here just to make sure.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Kyubei_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7x42/i_could_use_some_help_with_dual_monitor_setup_on/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario