lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

I just learned I can overclock my monitor from another thread. I'm having an issue applying the settings. pc building site custom pc builder

So, I created the custom settings on Nvidia control panel. I read on another thread that someone with my monitor(MX279H) got it to 74hz so I tried that. I set the custom resolution to 1920x1080 at 74hz. The test worked so I applied the custom resolution and closed nvidia control panel.

I then opened the display adapter setting in windows and saw that the only refresh rates available above 60hz were 72 and 75. I changed it to 72hz in both nvidia control panel and windows display settings, but as soon as I apply the settings in windows it changes my resolution from 1920x1080 to 640x480. When I try to change the resolution back to 1920x1080 it reverts the settings back to 60hz in both Windows and nvidia control panel.

I was wondering why I'm having this issue when I know of people overclocking this same monitor without a problem.

Appreciate any help guys, thanks.

submitted by /u/Part-timeParadigm
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nt3tw/i_just_learned_i_can_overclock_my_monitor_from/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario