miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

I need help for my new gaming computer. Open for any advice. pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes.

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Only for gaming. Particular for games like The Witcher 3, BF1, Fallout 4 and open world games in general.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

WQHD, 144 HZ and up to the highest game settings.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

~ 1500 € (BUT the costs for a new monitor is included).

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Germany.

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i7-7700 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor €299.90 @ Caseking
Motherboard Gigabyte - GA-H270M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard €88.30 @ Amazon Deutschland
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory €136.44 @ Mindfactory
Video Card Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Mini Video Card €549.90 @ Caseking
Monitor Dell - S2417DG 23.8" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor €444.00 @ Amazon Deutschland
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total €1518.54
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-19 15:06 CEST+0200

Provide any additional details you wish below.

Okay here are some things you need to know and I want to know.

  1. I know this build is not complete, because I´ll take the storages (1x SSD with 128gb for Windows and important softwares and 1x SATA 1TB for games) and the PSU (bequiet! Pure Power 9 600W) from my last computer. And I don´t know which case I should use. Whether a big or midi tower. What do you prefer? Is one type known for better cooling and air circulation?

  2. A friend of mine helped me out searching for a solid build, but this is almost 2 weeks ago now and I guess it´s better now using a GTX 1080? Or maybe a Radeon RX 580? Because the prices for the GTX 1070 are waaay to high now. Or should I wait a couple of weeks? What do you recommend?

  3. CPU: Yea this is a hard topic for me, because I have no clue about it. Intel I7 or Ryzen 7? I´ve heard that I7 is better for gaming (less threads than Ryzen but way faster), or Ryzen 7 with more cores and more future-proof. Maybe it´s good to know that my new computer should last for a minimum of six years before upgrading.

  4. And another but maybe dumb question: Do I need one more SSD for games? Or can i storage all my games on my SATA without any performance loss? (This is my SATA storage: WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB, SATA 6 Gb/s (bulk))

Okay guys, that´s all. Any advice is really appreciated.

submitted by /u/Savior0903
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8iu9/i_need_help_for_my_new_gaming_computer_open_for/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario