domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

I think I might be overdoing it for my first gaming custom build. What are your thoughts? pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Let's see here. Be respectful, don't mooch, no piracy, no rumors, I'm getting a pretty good deal on a fan I guess. Should I post that in sales?

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Building this to replace a dead gaming pre-made build. This is my firrst time building my own and I'm looking for input from more experienced users. A large variety of games will be played on this, from visual novels to modded skyrim to space simulations. Mainly it just needs to be able to perform consistently on a wide variety of tasks, mostly gaming.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

1440p right now, not currently invested in 4k. 60+ fps is a must of course and I would love ultra graphics everywhere I can get them. Buuuuut I'm not adverse to turning down the settings for the sake of framerate if I need to. VR-ready is a must.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

The build is currently under $1500. This is fine but I would like to get lower, even sub-$1000 but that's not vital.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

USA

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please)..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor $309.99 @ SuperBiiz
CPU Cooler Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $24.88 @ OutletPC
Motherboard MSI - Z270-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $109.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $131.88 @ OutletPC
Storage Western Digital - Blue 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $287.79 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING X Video Card $289.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case $69.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $62.98 @ Newegg
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1475.26
Mail-in rebates -$50.00
Total $1425.26
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-23 16:21 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I'm mainly looking for glaring issues and rookie mistakes, as well places to cut costs a little bit. You guys are beautiful and I'm sure I'll be able to get some great input from you. The idea for the storage is to regularly backup the M2 on the HDD.

submitted by /u/silentclowd
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p3o4j/i_think_i_might_be_overdoing_it_for_my_first/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario