domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

I updated my router to DD wrt and now its performs fantastic. What happend? pc building site custom pc builder

This probably isnt the right place to ask this but, ill try anyway.

My wifi used to be extremely irritating. The connection was spotty, it dropped all the time, it was super slow and I was on the verge of saying fuck it and buying a new one. Then I found this "dd-wrt" thing, so I tried it out and now the router is fantastic. Connection is stable the speeds are stable I get full bars pretty much everywhere. (even my switch gets full bars, it used to only get 1. MAYBE) What the heck happened? Why was the routers original firmware so shitty and useless?

TLDR: What is dd-wrt and why did it supercharge my router?

submitted by /u/Bromatoast
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nq3dz/i_updated_my_router_to_dd_wrt_and_now_its/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario