martes, 18 de julio de 2017

I want to play xbox within my Vive. Will a capture card work? pc building site custom pc builder

I have never purchased a capture card. I know that they're mainly used for streamers/gameplay recording though. I want to play my Xbox inside of Virtual Desktop on my Vive. Currently, I can do this by streaming my xbox to my PC, but the quality is dependent on my internet speeds, and they're not always wired.

Is this possible? If so, can you recommend a capture card that would be good for this? I do not need anything crazy, just something capable of 1080p video to my pc (I do not need all the streaming bells and whistles)

submitted by /u/CryptoAlgorithm
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o4mpk/i_want_to_play_xbox_within_my_vive_will_a_capture/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario