viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

i7-7700k Cooling question pc building site custom pc builder

Cooling question:

I have an i7-7700k OC to 5ghz. I'm currently using a Kraken x62 to cool it, and my average temps when gaming (Witcher 3, GTA V) are around 60-75 degrees sometimes spiking up to 83 degrees for maybe 30 seconds. While I'm happy with the temps for the most part (may consider delidding), I'm not happy with the x62 because of the buggy CAM software. It's memory heavy, it stops detecting the x62 at the most inconvenient times, and the data leaks.

Should I get the Corsair H115i? For those who have it, what are your experiences with Corsair Link? If I de-lid, would a good air cooler like the Noctua NH-D15 be good enough for the 5ghz 1.37v OC?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/tk91787
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q44kg/i77700k_cooling_question/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario