domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

In the UK Ryzen 7 1700X is only £15 more than the 1700. Would you still recommend going with the 1700? pc building site custom pc builder

Looking at building my first PC in the next month or so and I'm pretty set on going with one of the Ryzen 7 CPUs. While looking around I've noticed that most people are recommending the standard 1700 over the 1700X and 1800X, stating that the Xs aren't worth the extra money. However, in the UK the 1700s are around £275 and the 1700X is available for about £290. This £15 difference seems significantly less than the almost $80 difference in the US. So, my question is, would you pay the extra cash for the 1700X in this case?
  If I were to buy the 1700 I would probably attempt to overclock it. So, I would assume that it's recommended to get a different cooler than the stock one provided with the 1700. I feel that this would make the inclusion of a cooler with the 1700 slightly redundant for me. My build will be mostly used for 3d design, music production, light gaming (mostly Overwatch) and some programming work. So, I would say that performance is quite important.
  What are your feelings about the 1700 vs 1700X in my situation? Also, if you have any recommendations for coolers to go with the 1700 or 1700X I would appreciate it. Looking at different AIOs and I've been tempted by the Fractal Design Celsius S24. However, I'm open to suggestions, including air coolers if you think that AIOs are unnecessary in this build. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

submitted by /u/Steezywonder420
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nl8uz/in_the_uk_ryzen_7_1700x_is_only_15_more_than_the/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario