lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

I/O Backplate? pc building site custom pc builder

Can you buy I/O back plates separately? (I think it's called a backplate but this is what I'm talking about

submitted by /u/TooSpookyTV
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask!
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario