lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Is anything in here overkill/underpowered? Running VR and games on 1080p (for now) pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming on ultra (or as high as possible), VR (Vive)

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

1080p (for now), Ultra/60fps or as high as possible

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

£1000-£1500

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

UK

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartpicker link

CPU: Intel i5-7500

Mobo: Asus STRIX B250G Gaming Micro ATX.

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3


Now I'm wondering if 3200 RAM is too much and I could get away with a slower speed set for a bit less cash. Likewise, could I drop to an i5-7400?

I don't want to switch out the 1080ti as I want the best card I can justify buying, especially for supersampling and making VR the best it can be. On that note though, will the other components then be bottlenecking anything?

It's been a while since I've done a proper upgrade, but it appears to be necessary as my current system decided to stop working over the weekend and I can't pinpoint the cause for the life of me.

submitted by /u/r2001uk
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nruow/is_anything_in_here_overkillunderpowered_running/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario