viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

Is now a bad time to buy a gaming monitor? pc building site custom pc builder

My current monitors are fine, but I've been craving adaptive sync and a high refresh rate. With HDR and 4k, high refresh rate, with adaptive sync monitors coming out soon, would now be a bad time to buy something? Should I care about 4k and HDR, or is 2k enough? Frame rate is my biggest priority and I'm not confident that games will be designed to hit 60fps minimum at 4k any time soon.

submitted by /u/yayitsdan
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ncr7s/is_now_a_bad_time_to_buy_a_gaming_monitor/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario