miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Is this video card compatible with my setup? pc building site custom pc builder

This is my PC that I bought a few years ago:

Intel i7-4770k
256GB A-DATA SSD
Asus Z-87K LGA1150
2TB Seagate 64MB
4X8 GB Kingston DDR3 1600 Hyper X
CM K350 600 W
Asus DRW-24F1

I was using a gtx 770 till now, I think it's time for an upgrade, I found a killer deal on a Sapphire VGA Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB card, I'm just not sure if it's compatible, can someone help me?

submitted by /u/IAmYourFath
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7hfw/is_this_video_card_compatible_with_my_setup/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario