domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Issues with clock speed... pc building site custom pc builder

PC BUILD -

CPU - AMD FX 8350

GPU - Gigabyte RX 480 G1 Gaming 4 GB GDDR5

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB

CPU COOLER - Cooler master Hyper 212 EVO

Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

PSU - Evga Supernova G2 650Watt 80+ gold

Case - NZXT SOURCE 530

Storage - 1tb WD blue

I'm having issues, for some reason my cpu is overclocked to around 4.3 ghz, it shows that everywhere, speccy, bios etc. Even thought I didn't set this.

The reason why I want to make it to stock speed is because I have a feeling this is the reason why I might be having BSOD with the error 'Clock_watchdog_timeout' on my windows 10. My pc has crashed 5 times today and only today, never had this kind of an issue before.

I've had this clock speed since I built my PC after updating my bios, but then I didn't have any issues or crashes, only started today.

EDIT : Had this build for around 2 years.

submitted by /u/FlawlessKasper
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p4vyp/issues_with_clock_speed/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario