domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Just finished picking parts for my first build. Is there anything I should change / need to know before purchasing? pc building site custom pc builder

(https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/9JFpsJ)

  • Is there anything I should change or be aware of before purchasing this build?
  • Is the RAM (DDR4-2800) compatible with the motherboard (seems to only be compatible with DDR4-2133/2400 to my knowledge).
  • Should I purchase any additional case fans? The case comes with a single 120mm rear fan, but has support for an additional 3 front 120mm fans, or 2 front 140mm fans. I don't plan on overclocking.

 

Any help is really appreciated as I'm looking to finalize and purchase my first build!

submitted by /u/hash8172
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nmg7c/just_finished_picking_parts_for_my_first_build_is/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario