sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Lifespan of the 1070 pc building site custom pc builder

So my question derives from the fact that I'm thinking about buying a gaming laptop that has a 1070, and I'm skeptical about it because I'm worried that games that will be coming out might be too demanding for it and if it was I would have wasted 2000 on a laptop that is going to he outdated soon, I'm just wondering how much longer do you think the 1070 will be able to run games on high settings at 1920x1080 at 60 fps.

submitted by /u/GalacticCarrot
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ngwul/lifespan_of_the_1070/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario