miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Looking at a small upgrade to my system (about five years old now) but not sure what my best option is. pc building site custom pc builder

So my specs are as following:

  • Mobo: GA-Z77-D3H
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
  • GPU: GTX 660 TI
  • RAM: 8GB Samsung DDR3

I only need the upgrade for gaming, and I only rarely play the latest and greatest stuff. Right now I'm playing XCOM 2 and The Witcher 3, and both run fine but only on low/medium settings. I'd like to be able to play fairly recent games like those at higher settings, and also able to comfortably play newer and near-future games as well. Basically I just want a bit of a QoL upgrade, while also being able to keep my options open for the next 2-3 years.

I was looking at the 1050 TI and the 1060 3GB; the 1060 3GB is probably just at the very limit of my budget, but it seems like it's not very good value at current prices. On the other hand, what I've read seems to indicate that the 1050 TI wouldn't be a worthwhile upgrade from my 660 TI.

Would be interested to hear any opinions about what the best value option might be, or even suggest alternative options that I haven't considered.

submitted by /u/baekgom84
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8bzb/looking_at_a_small_upgrade_to_my_system_about/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario