lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Looking for a $200 CAD video card pc building site custom pc builder

Hi everyone!

I am looking to upgrade my Radeon HD 7700 to something that can play Overwatch a bit smoother and with better graphics settings.

My budget is $200 CAD and it looks like the 1050 TI with 4GB RAM is the best bang for my buck according to PC Partpicker.

Anything I'm missing? I'm also in no rush so if something big is on the horizon, I don't mind waiting for it.

Any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/happyally
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntwik/looking_for_a_200_cad_video_card/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario