miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Looking into building my own PC at some point in the next 6 months or so. Have a rough draft of components put together but this will be my first ever build so I'd love any advice. [Build Help] pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes!

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

So at the moment I own an MSI gaming laptop that's about 5-6 years old and I'm looking to switch over to a PC so that I can upgrade incrementally in the future whenever I want to without breaking the bank. My plan is to just leave the PC in my living room and have it hooked up to my 47" TV like I currently do with my laptop.

I play some games but I'm not a hardcore gamer. Basically just Rocket League and the occasional new release that pops up on Steam and piques my interest. So I'd like to be able to play any new games without issue but at the moment I typically don't have more than 3 or 4 games downloaded at once and that works just fine.

Other than that I'll mostly just use it for browsing the internet, streaming, watching Netflix, etc.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Obviously I'd like the best possible performance I can get given my budget, but really as long as it can play any new releases I'm happy. My laptop has gotten to the point where new games are almost unplayable because I have to turn all of the settings to the absolute minimum just to get them to run. I'd like it to be as smooth and as pretty as possible.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

I don't want to spend any more than $1,500 but I'd like to save money wherever I can. $1,000 would be ideal.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

US

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor $224.88 @ OutletPC
CPU Cooler Corsair - H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $54.99 @ Newegg
Motherboard MSI - Z270-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $109.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $126.88 @ OutletPC
Storage Intel - 600p Series 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $189.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Mini Video Card $484.98 @ Newegg
Case Cooler Master - MasterCase Pro 5 ATX Mid Tower Case $99.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $74.88 @ OutletPC
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1491.37
Mail-in rebates -$35.00
Total $1456.37
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-19 10:24 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

So there's my roughest of rough drafts of my component list. Like I said, this is all pretty much new to me so I'd like any advice on anything I have listed above. Is there anything glaringly wrong? Is there anything I can replace to can save some money given that I want the ability to upgrade in the future with minimal hassle?

Thanks.

NOTE: You do not have to follow this format, but please be sure to answer these questions. Please do not ask to simply be given a build. You are welcome to delete this section.

submitted by /u/bkay16
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8tv7/looking_into_building_my_own_pc_at_some_point_in/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario