miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Looking to build first PC @ end of summer. Any suggestions on build? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys -

I am looking to build my "first" PC at the end of the summer (I built one with a friend when I was quite young [most things have changed since then]).

I used to be a big PC gamer back in high school and I'm looking to get back into it. More details below:

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

I am looking to use this computer primarily for gaming purposes as well as my day-to-day PC. I will be playing games such as LoL, Overwatch, Starcraft II, PUB, etc.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Kind of a newb here still...but I'm thinking I'd want the ability to play in Quad HD (1440p) or 4K. 60 FPS would be optimal.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

$1,000-$1,500 - Obviously, I want to be able to add a nice monitor eventually as well. Hoping with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse I'll hit the $1,500 mark (please let me know if I am being unrealistic here - my budget might have to increase pending those additional costs).

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

US

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please).

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xhgcsJ

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor $199.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard *MSI - B350 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard $76.99 @ Newegg
Memory *ADATA - XPG Z1 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2800 Memory $119.99 @ Newegg
Storage *ADATA - Ultimate SU800 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $136.69 @ Amazon
Video Card NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition Video Card $549.99 @ Best Buy
Case Cooler Master - MasterBox 5 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case $54.98 @ Newegg
Power Supply *SeaSonic - G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $56.89 @ Newegg
Wireless Network Adapter TP-Link - TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter $35.49 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1270.91
Mail-in rebates -$40.00
Total $1230.91
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-19 08:47 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

submitted by /u/dtmedico
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o88zm/looking_to_build_first_pc_end_of_summer_any/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario