viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

Looking to upgrade 5 parts, transfering other ones. Video editing / Gaming PC ~ 750€ max pc building site custom pc builder

Parts I want to remove / upgrade:

CPU:Intel Core i7-920

CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P

RAM: G Skill RipJawsX F3 16 GB

CASE: Cooler Master RC-690

Parts I want to transfer:

SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB

HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA200 2 TB

HDD: Western Digital Blue WD6400AAKS 600 GB

GPU: Palit Super JetStream GTX 1070

PSU: Fractal Design Integra 650W

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Video editing and gaming. Primary use will be video editing (+ color correcting, grading) and exporting files. As for gaming, I will mostly play Battle Royale games like PUBG, H1Z1 KOTK with some graphic card extensive games like Witcher 3. I'll also do a lot of browsing along side. So It's really all around PC.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

2560 x 1440, 60 fps minimal, high or ultra

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

750€ ( + please note you have to help me pick a CPU cooler)

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Germany

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please).

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor €299.90 @ Mindfactory
Motherboard Gigabyte - GA-AB350-GAMING 3 ATX AM4 Motherboard €106.42 @ Mindfactory
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory €258.95 @ Mindfactory
Storage Crucial - MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Purchased For €0.00
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Black 640GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For €0.00
Storage Toshiba - 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For €0.00
Video Card Palit - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Super JetStream Video Card Purchased For €0.00
Case Deepcool - TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case €39.50
Power Supply Fractal Design - Integra M 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Purchased For €0.00
Optical Drive Samsung - SH-S223Q DVD/CD Writer Purchased For €0.00
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit Purchased For €0.00
Monitor Dell - U2515H 25.0" 2560x1440 60Hz Monitor Purchased For €0.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total €704.77
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-15 02:08 CEST+0200

Provide any additional details you wish below.

  1. I want you guys to check if the 5 above mentioned parts are the best value parts or If I could get something better for the same money.

  2. I need help with picking a CPU cooler for that Ryzen CPU (Max 50€, less even better). I don't know the current coolers market and I need help. I don't care about loudness. I just want the CPU cooler to be easy to mount (I built PC's before but never really set up complex CPU coolers) and I want it to cool good. I want to do some moderate overclocking, nothing extreme.

  3. Are all the above parts from previous build compatible with the new parts?

  4. I really want the new PC to run COOL. I had a lot of problems with previous build reaching extremely high temperatures like 90 degrees and even 100 while exporting files. I checked many times and my i7 920 @ 3.5ghz Scythe Mugen 2 was mounted properly along with CPU (even changed thermal paste like a year ago). It just seems that now at summer it goes to the extreme temperatures. It doesn't help that this old case doesn't have cable management holes and cables are all over the place. I'm surprised my CPU didn't get damaged yet. I've only realized yesterday during exporting that the CPU goes to 100 degrees celsius. Now I know it's really the time to upgrade PC.

submitted by /u/Blarzor
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nczxd/looking_to_upgrade_5_parts_transfering_other_ones/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario