domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Looking to upgrade my CPU pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming, especially CS GO and League of Legends

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

CS GO - 1024x768 all low, I need around 300 stable fps League of Legends - 1920x1080, all medium no shadows, I'm good with stable 144 DayZ - 144 stable fps on low-medium

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Around 400$

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Romania

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti PSU: Segotep GP Series 500W, 80 Plus Gold SSD: 120 GB Kingston Case: Deepcool Tesseract

And I need to change the MOBO, CPU and RAM. I thought about: MOBO: MSI B350 PC MATE CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14

Not sure if I should go Ryzen or Intel though.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I need a CPU that's good in CPU intensive games.

submitted by /u/burningcow21
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nm4uw/looking_to_upgrade_my_cpu/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario