domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Looking to upgrade pretty much need a new build. pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming, I play Black Desert Online which turns my PC into a space heater and get horrible fps. Will be playing destiny 2.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Steady FPS, with my current fan setup cpu and gpu temps stay within range but the PC puts out massive heat and makes my room a sauna.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

$1000 I can go a bit higher if needed

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

USA, prefer to shop through amazon

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b86YGf This is my current build I want to go to a intel 7770k and liquid cooling and throw a SSD in there. So I'll be needing a MOBO, liquid cooling setup, case, and SSD.

submitted by /u/vexor187
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6npn0v/looking_to_upgrade_pretty_much_need_a_new_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario