miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Losing almost 1 gig of space a day pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r2RcCJ

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Everyday i wake up and lose close to 1 gig of space on my SSD. I don't know what's causing it. I have few games installed on the SSD through steam, and the only game i keep up with in terms of updates is Overwatch and Street Fighter 5

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

I've tried minimizing the amount of data space available for system restore to only 5%, used CCleaner, moved most programs to my HDD. I used winDir to see where most of the data is going, but other than telling me that overwatch is the folder with the biggest space taken, i don't see where the expanding space is happening. I don't download music/videos/movies. I only browse the internet, stream watch, netflix, and occasionally play games.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I have other uses on my pc, but to my knowledge they only use it once in a blue moon to fill out applications and scan some documents (which are automatically sent to my HDD)

submitted by /u/IWantChoo
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7wmq/losing_almost_1_gig_of_space_a_day/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario