lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Mic Not Functioning After Build pc building site custom pc builder

I built a PC back in January, for both study and leisure purposes. Since then, I have not managed to get any microphone to work with the build.

I have tried dozens of different software-related solutions that a few google searches offered, but to no avail. I have also tried using another microphone, which also didn't work, and using my current microphone in another computer, which worked as expected.

The audio output of the computer has no issues.

As this is my first PC build, it is fairly plausible that I could have wired something incorrectly, but I have no idea what that could be, and all other faculties of the PC are working fine.

I have had suggestions that the issue could be a fault in the motherboard, which may end up being the problem, but I am reluctant to send the motherboard in for warranty, as I have no alternative way to study during the multiple weeks that my PC would be unable to be used.

My PC parts are as follows:

Type Part
CPU Intel Skylake i5 6600K 3.5-3.9GHz Processor
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card
CPU Cooler NH-U12S
Motherboard ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING
RAM CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR4
HDD Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM006 64MB 2TB
SSD 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS 650W Modular PSU
Optical Drive LG 24X DVD Writer SATA OEM
Monitor LG 21.5" FULL HD LED MONITOR
Case Fractal Design Define R5 Black ATX Mid Tower, No PSU
OS Windows 10 Professional

Any advice of any kind would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/quantummidget
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p7iwi/mic_not_functioning_after_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario