lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Min psu for gtx 660 sli? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys, sorry if this is not the correct subreddit to post this in, I checked the info before posting and it seemed like it was

My current build follows: i3 3220 8gigs of ram (going to edit in speed next day) Zotac gtx 660 Lepa 500n

I recently got parts from a family friend and from what I have decided I'm going todo the following:

i7 980 (whoa, that's a weird jump right?) 24gb of ram (another weird jump!) for sure I think these rams are slower in terms of speed, will post that soon Evga gtx 660 and Zotac gtx 660 in sli Antec 650w (this part is used/I don't know the model number atm.)

Ill post what model number that psu is but whenever I research gtx 660's in sli I get many results, people saying 700w is fine, some saying 650w is fine? Can't find anything officially too. Should I just stick to a single gtx 660?

If it helps, I also received a evga gtx 570 but I feel like the 660 will outperform it!

Thanks guys :)

submitted by /u/Trozzul
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrusx/min_psu_for_gtx_660_sli/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario