viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Mixing different sizes of ram, but everything else is the same pc building site custom pc builder

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I built a PC a while back and for my ram I have a set of 2x4 gb 2400 Mhz ballistix ram and an asus pro gaming z170 motherboard.

Now to the question:

I was considering buying a 2x8 kit of the exact same ram, and combining it with my existing 2x4 set. Would it be possible to have such a combination? Will any sort of overclocking be compromised if I have this sort of setup? The specs for both the modules are exactly the same, bar the actual ram size.

submitted by /u/gabbergupachin1
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q555n/mixing_different_sizes_of_ram_but_everything_else/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario