domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Monitor upgrade questions. pc building site custom pc builder

I wanted the opinion of this sub. You guys were great with helping me build my dream computer and now I have a monitor question.

I game a lot, nothing competitive. I play smite, overwatch, borderlands l4d2, witcher. And have been using a 15 year old 1080p tv this whole time, I love it.

I need a new monitor (possibly two). I am really leaning towards a 4k tv, again I don't take overwatch or smite seriously, and I do a lot of multi tasking and netflix and work stuff on my monitor and I love how nice 4k looks. I will budget around 800-1000 For this two monitor set up.

Would my budget be possible to do a 144 Hz monitor for my gaming monitor then do a 4k tv mounted above? Or should I just go for a nicer 4k tv for my main monitor?

Background:

R7 1700 oc 3.9 | gtx 1080 | ram 3200 corsair vengeance

Currently use a 15 year old 37 inch 1080p tv and the input lag nor refresh rate bother me, I would imagine any 4k tv would be better than what I currently use.

144hz monitor would probably lean towards 1080p 144 Hz. I honestly love the size of my gaming monitor being a 37 inch screen. So a 40 inch 4k would be fine, but didn't know who has experience actually gaming with a 4k screen.

submitted by /u/CommaHoarder
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nm30i/monitor_upgrade_questions/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario