lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Motherboard Stuck in Case, Please Help. :( pc building site custom pc builder

I'm really scared right now. I tested everything outside the case and it was working great. So I install the motherboard into my case (s340). I figured out it had pre applied standoffs. So I place the motherboard in the case and aligned it with the io shield. I was going to screw in all the standoffs, but I couldn't because there was nothing to screw the screws into when I put them in the holes. When I tried taking the motherboard out, the middle hole had a screw in it practically flush to the motherboard. That would be fine but the io is already in the io shield. I can't unscrew it because there's nothing to unscrew. I really don't want to lose $100, please help.

submitted by /u/Grouchypoopoo
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nya1v/motherboard_stuck_in_case_please_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario