lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Motherboard USB 3.0 Header Help pc building site custom pc builder

Currently building but encountered an error. My USB 3.0 cable won't enter the USB 3.0 header on the motherboard. I have checked for damaged pins and they seemed all right at first. After getting a little closer look I thought one pin looked slightly off so I carefully moved it into what I considered a slightly better-looking place, but to no avail. I am inserting the USB 3.0 Connector thingy correctly.

Anyone have advice on this?

submitted by /u/JeremyJenki
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p81ax/motherboard_usb_30_header_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario