lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

My first build, opinions? pc building site custom pc builder

Hi everyone,

This is my first build. As I am far from being an expert, could you please give me your opinions/advices?

The purpose of the PC is gaming (not hardcore). I want a "good enough" machine for it. My budget is circa 1200 Euro (without screen/keyboard/mouse etc...)

  1. CPU = AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor
  2. Motherboard = ASRock - AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4
  3. Memory = G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2800 Memory
  4. Storage = Disque SSD Crucial MX300 interne de 275 Go
  5. Video card = PNY Carte Graphique GeForce GTX 1060 XLR8 OC GAMING 6GB GDDR5
  6. Case = Cooler Master MCX-B5S1-KWNN-11
  7. Power Supply = Corsair CP-9020090-EU RMX Series RM550X ATX/EPS Modulaire Complet 80 PLUS Gold 550W Alimentation PC EU
  8. Hard disc = Western digital - WD Caviar Blue Disque Dur Interne 3,5'' - SATA - 1000 GB (1 To sufficient)
  9. Ventirad = Be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Ventirad mono tour 6 Caloducs 6 mm Noir

That's it.

*I see that the case is good for the motherboard that I have chosen. But I am not sure if there is already a ventirad in it, or if i need several ventirad... *I think the power supply of 550W is enough for this build (?)

Is this build ok?

Thank you guys, Jerry.

submitted by /u/Jerrydo41
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nstrs/my_first_build_opinions/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario