sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

My GIGABYTE Windforce OC GTX 1080 won't downclock at idle/at the desktop pc building site custom pc builder

Hey r/buildapc, I appreciate any tips/solutions you have to offer me. So I recently got a GTX 1080 off eBay for $430 (was in late May) and it has been truly glorious indeed. I just have one small problem - it won't downclock on the desktop or when I'm on Chrome/browsing Youtube, etc. MSi Afterburner says it's running at 1177 Mhz, and Speccy says it's at "Performance Level 4."

I have a 144 hz 1080p monitor and a 60hz 1680x1050 monitor (yeah I know its old af lol) hooked up to it. I know Nvidia GPUs used to have issues with not downlocking on 144hz monitors, but I thought they fixed it?

Here are my specs:

i5-3570k @ 4.3 ghz

16 GB 2133 Mhz RAM

GTX 1080

Windows 10

120 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD.

Thanks for all the replies in advance!!!

submitted by /u/ThrowAwayDancePartyz
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nkigr/my_gigabyte_windforce_oc_gtx_1080_wont_downclock/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario