martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Need Advice On Kraken G12 Placement pc building site custom pc builder

currently I'm using an S340 Elite and have an x62 280mm radiator in the front of my case as intake.

I want to add.. or better yet I'm thinking about adding the kraken G12 to my evga 1070 sc. for my build, the main concern was aesthetics because I already had the budget for performance but Im wondering if I'd be messing up the air pressure in the system if I added a radiator as intake for the G12.

since the rear vent supports up to 120mm I'd be limited to using the x31 as the AIO.... would it even fit? by the measurements it should but someone with more experience might tell me otherwise.

submitted by /u/Lederhosenpants
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o5682/need_advice_on_kraken_g12_placement/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario